Solving a model using the Modeling Assistant
Describes the overall process for solving a simple planning and scheduling example using the Modeling Assistant.
This example takes you through the basic process to create a model in IBM Decision Optimization for Watson Studio and examine it under different scenarios. The basic workflow is as follows:
- Create a project.
- Add a Decision Optimization model (a scenario is created by default in the Model Builder).
- Add and import your data into the scenario.
- Create a Natural Language model in the scenario, by first selecting your decision domain and then using the Modeling Assistant to guide you.
- Run the model to solve it and explore the solution.
- Copy the scenario and edit the model and/or the data.
- Solve the new scenario to see the impact of these changes.