[Beta] Solving a model using the Modeling Assistant
Describes the overall process for solving a simple planning and scheduling example using the Modeling Assistant.
This example takes you through the basic process to create a model in IBM Decision Optimization for Data Science Experience and examine it under different scenarios. The basic workflow is as follows:
- Create a project
- Add a Decision Optimization model (a scenario is created by default).
- Add and import your data into the scenario.
- Create Natural Language model in the scenario and run it to solve it.
- Copy the scenario and edit the model.
- Rerun the new scenario to see the impact of the changes to the model.