Solving a Python-based model
Describes the overall process for solving a simple example using a Python-based model.
This example steps you through the basic process to create a model in Decision Optimization and examine it under different scenarios. The basic workflow is as follows:
- Create a project.
- Add data to the project.
- Add a Decision Optimization model (a scenario is created by default in the Model Builder).
- Select and import your data into the scenario.
- Create or import your Python model.
- Run the model to solve it and explore the solution.
- Copy the scenario and edit the data in the context of the new scenario.
- Solve the new scenario to see the impact of the changes to data.