IBM Decision Optimization for Data Science Experience
IBM® Decision Optimization for Data Science Experience allows you to run optimization models in DSX Local, with a user-friendly environment in which you can combine optimization with data science. IBM® Decision Optimization gives you access to IBM's industry-leading solution engines for mathematical programming and constraint programming.
IBM® Decision Optimization for Data Science Experience provides you with a Model Builder interface to facilitate workflow. Here you can:
- Select and edit the data relevant for your optimization problem
- Run optimization models in the DSX Local interface
- Investigate and compare solutions for multiple scenarios
- Create and edit models in Python notebooks
- Create models using your data and natural language expressions with the Modeling Assistant
- Import and solve OPL models
- Easily create and share reports with tables, charts and notes using widgets provided in the Dashboard editor
- Deploy models, for use by an application in DSX Local, using the IBM Deployment Manager.
In this section: