Administer Data Science Experience Local
The Admin Console enables system administrators to manage users and to monitor the health of the application and the Kubernetese deployment environment.
From the Admin Console, you can:
- Manage user access to DSX Local
- Monitor the health and utilization of your cluster nodes
- Manage the nodes in your cluster
- Monitor the health of the services that comprise the application
- Monitor the health of pods where services are running
- Access log files
- Access system alerts
- Manage runtime images
- Hadoop integration
- Replace nodes
Kubernetes and Docker do a lot of the work for you to manage your DSX Local deployment. You don't need to be familiar with these technologies to manage DSX Local. However, learning about them can help you troubleshoot problems with your deployment without calling IBM Software Support.
To open the admin console:
- Sign in to the DSX Local client from a web browser.
- Switch to Admin Console.
Alternatively, you can open the admin console directly if you append
dsx-admin to your DSX Local client URL.
Want to see the Admin Console in action? Watch this short video: