Supported runtime images in Watson Studio Local
Watson Studio Local provides many different runtime images.
Watson Studio Local provides the following pre-built runtime images:
- Jupyter Notebook Server with Anaconda2 4.4, Python 2.7, Scala 2.11, R 3.4.3 (defaults to Spark 2.0.2)
- Jupyter Notebook Server with Anaconda3 4.2, Python 3.5, Scala 2.11, R 3.4.3 (defaults to Spark 2.2.1)
- Jupyter Notebook Server 4.4 with Python 3.5 for GPU (CUDA 8.0)
- RStudio Server 1.0 with R 3.3.2
- Zeppelin Notebook Server 0.7.3 with Anaconda2 4.4, Python 2.7
A Watson Studio Local administrator can augment runtimes images with additional libraries. See Manage images.
Supported Spark versions in Watson Studio Local
Watson Studio Local provides the following Spark versions:
- Apache Spark version 2.2.1
- Apache Spark version 2.0.2
You can pick which Spark version to use for your Jupyter notebook kernels, RStudio, and scripts.
Supported libraries in Watson Studio Local
- Brunel libraries are pre-installed for Jupyter, Python, and R notebooks. They are not supported Zeppelin notebooks.
- Pixiedust libraries are supported in Python notebooks; they are not supported in Scala, R, and Zeppelin notebooks.
- Machine learning, Decision Optimization, and deep learning libraries are not included for Zeppelin.