Manage a deployed job
After you create a job deployment, you can manage it by selecting the job deployment from the deployments page.
To manage a job deployment, select the deployment you want from the deployments page. The Deployment details page opens. The page has two tabs: Overview and API.
- Default environment variables
- View the environment variables for the job.
- Default command line arguments
- View the arguments for the job.
- View a table of all the previous runs for the job.
- Run now
- Click to run the job now.
- Menu of API calls
- You can use the following options from the pull-down menu to interact with the job:
- Calls the trigger API to start a job run.
- Calls the cancel API to stop a job run.
- Calls the status API to get information about the status. If you do not supply a run ID in the text box when you call the status, the API call gets all the runs for the job.
- Result box
- Shows the JSON output from the API call.
- Generate code
- Click to display the proper curl command based on the selected status and the data in the input box.