H2O Flow add-on
If you install the H2O Flow add-on, you and your team can use an H20 Flow session within Watson Studio Local to create documents and work with models.
Install the H2O Flow add-on
# Generate and encrypt the key first. $ ssh-keygen # Copy ssh key to remote ip (do this for each node on the cluster) ssh-copy-id *node-ip* #If you used a non-standard path or want to use a specific ssh key instead: ssh -i *location-of-ssh-key* *node-ip*
To install the H2O Flow add-on into Watson Studio Local:
- Sign in as root to the first master node of the Watson Studio Local cluster as a user who is a member of the docker group for all nodes of the cluster.
- On the first master node, ensure you have read/write/execute privileges to the
- In the
/wdp/k8sdirectory, download the H20 Flow installation package
h2o-flow.tarand extract the contents of it:
tar xvf h2o-flow.tar.
Open and use an H2O Flow session
To open an H2O Flow session from within Watson Studio Local:
- Open a project in the Watson Studio Local client.
- If your data is not already part of the project, add a data set to the data assets for the project.
- Open an H2O Flow session.
- If you don't have an H2O Flow document created yet, follow the steps to create a notebook and
specify H2O Flow as the tool.
- If you have an H2O Flow document created already, open it from the list of notebooks on the
Assets page. The H2O Flow interface opens. The H2O Flow document you created or clicked on does not
show in the main window.
- If you don't have an H2O Flow document created yet, follow the steps to create a notebook and specify H2O Flow as the tool.
- In the right panel of the H2O Flow interface, open the FLOWS tab and
select the document you want to work with.
- To add data, follow these steps:
- Click the Find data icon ( ) and in the palette that opens, click Insert to code for the data set you want to add. You will not see your data yet in the H2O Flow
- In the H2O Flow interface, click Data to see the data set that you added.
- Click the Find data icon ( ) and in the palette that opens, click Insert to code for the data set you want to add. You will not see your data yet in the H2O Flow document yet.
- Use the H2O Flow interface to work on your documents and models. Models that you create will not show in your Watson Studio Local project, but you can work with them in the H2O Flow interface. See the H2O Flow documentation for more information.